The COVID-19 Alert Level in NYC is now HIGH. There is high community spread of COVID-19 and pressure on the health care system is increasing: on.nyc.gov/covidalert.
At this time, please follow these prevention steps:
- Consider avoiding higher-risk activities (such as crowded indoor get-togethers).
- Wear a face mask in ALL public indoor settings and crowded outdoor spaces.
- Limit get-togethers to small numbers of people.
- Stay up to date: Get vaccinated and boosted: nyc.gov/vaccinefinder
- Get tested if you have symptoms, were exposed, traveled, or were at a large event: on.nyc.gov/covid19testing
- Stay home if sick or recently exposed.
The PDF file of updates regarding new CDC guidelines for the Metro New York area.