The 2019 Annual Pastor’s Report is now open.
Input your congregation’s information at any time. Please keep in mind that the Pastor’s Report only features information from the past year (2019). For reference, our church year and fiscal year now end on December 31.
To input your data, you will need an Annual Pastor’s Report (APR) account. Visit the APR website to fill in your report. If you have not yet created an APR account, take the following steps:
- Visit secure.nazarene.org/nazid.
- Click “Log in” on the right side of the homepage.
- On the “Nazarene Account” page, go to the left side and under “Accounts” click “Sign Up.”
- Follow the remaining instructions on the website.
Contact Julissa Urrutia at (516) 561-8614 if you have any questions.
This year’s District Assembly is being held April 2–4, 2021. In preparation, we encourage you to host your Annual Church Meeting sometime between January 1 and February 15, 2021. This will help ensure you are prepared for District Assembly.
Remember: any funds that you would like credited to 2019 must be received by the District Office no later than January 15, 2020 and designated specifically for 2019.
Pastors and church leaders, please complete the following reports for your local church and submit as designated. Thank you for your cooperation!
The following documents may be helpful to you as you prepare your APR and for District Assembly:
- Annual Pastors Report Link (APR) / Informe Anual del Pastor
- Certificate of Election Report / Certificado de Elección
- Church Directory / Directorio de Iglesia
- Deceased Church Members Report / En Memoria de los Miembros Fallecidos de La Iglesia
- Sample of Pastors One Page Report
- Annual Report for Ordained and Licensed Minsters / Informe Anual Para el Ministro Ordenado o Licenciado
- Annual Report of Retired Ministers / Informe Anual de Ministro Retirado
- NMI Presidents Report 2019 (124.36 KB)
- Sunday School Ministries Report
- Year-to-Date Income Report
Additional ways to submit your report:
Metro NY District Office
201 West Valley Stream Blvd.
Valley Stream NY, 11580